Finding and performing meaningful work is often cited as the goal of a successful career. What does this really mean?
- Having a job where (more days than not) you are making a contribution
- Doing work you can be proud of.
- Being in an organization known for its values, excellence and accomplishments
- Working with colleagues and clients you trust, enjoy and can learn from.
- On a daily basis, being available to unexpected opportunities and open to the unknown.
Aristotle said, “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” Pay attention over the next few days and let me how your week is going.